Products & Services
Plus4 Investment Services
Plus4 Credit Union has partnered with SWBC Investment Services, LLC to offer you access to a full range of investment and insurance services through Plus4 Investment Services. With today’s economic challenges and diverse investment choices, you need a trusted team to turn to who can simplify the investment process and will work with you toward realizing your dreams.
Certain milestones in life are guaranteed to happen, and successfully planning for these milestones may help you retain or achieve your financial strength. Whether it is planning for retirement, buying your dream home, saving for a college fund, or leaving a legacy, Plus4 Investment Services can help you achieve your goals. Plus4 Investment Services believes planning is the key to long-term financial success.
For a full list of products and services that Plus4 Investment Services can assist you with, see below:
Individuals & Businesses
- Individual Retirement Plans:
- Traditional, Roth IRAs
- 401 (k) or 403 (b) Rollovers
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Profit Sharing
- Key Person Insurance
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Common and Preferred Stocks
- Principal-Protected Investments
- Bonds: Government, Corporate, and Municipals
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Mutual Funds
- Index Funds
- Insurance: Term, Whole Life, Variable, Universal Life
- Annuities: Fixed and Variable
- Long-Term Care & Disability
- Managed Futures Programs
- Portfolio Reviews and Evaluation
- MAS-Access to 60 Top Professional Money Managers
- Private Money Managers
Financial & Estate Planning*
- Retirement and College Planning
- Income Preservation
- Wealth Transfer Strategies
- Estate Creation
*Services offered through Financial Advisor with SWBC Investment Company.
The products offered:
- are not federally insured;
- are not obligations of the credit union;
- are not guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity;
- involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; and
- if applicable, are being offered by a employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit products.
Securities offered through SWBC Investment Services, LLC, a registered broker/dealer. Member FINRA & SIPC. Advisory services offered through SWBC Investment Company, a Registered Investment Advisor. SWBC Investment Services, LLC & SWBC Investment Company are not affiliated with this institution. *Not federally insured *Are not obligations of the credit union *Are not guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity *Involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal. Are offered by an employee who serves the functions of accepting members deposit and selling non-deposit investment products.