Products & Services
Plus4 Investment Services
Plus 4 Federal Credit Union, in partnership with SWBC Investment Services, LLC, is committed to helping our members achieve their financial goals. This strategic partnership offers our members access to a full range of investment and insurance services. With today's economic challenges and diverse investment choices, you need a trusted team who can simplify the investment process and help you work toward realizing your dreams.
Whether you are starting an investment plan or just want to review your portfolio, Sylvester Johnson, Financial Advisor for Plus 4 Investment Services, can assist you in determining your short and long term investment needs. Sylvester is the exclusive financial advisor to the members of Plus 4 Federal Credit Union. To begin working toward your financial goals, contact Sylvester at 713.970.6252, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit your local branch office today to arrange an appointment.
We look forward to continuing to help you with your financial goals!
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
You've heard it time and time again. The best time to invest in tomorrow is today. But with the demands and cost of living today, it may seem there's not enough time or money left for investing. We can help. Whether it is planning for retirement, buying your dream home, saving for a college fund, or leaving a legacy, Plus 4 Investment Services will help you achieve your goals. Through Plus 4 Investment Services you have access to a full array of investment and insurance products.
Individuals & Businesses
- Individual Retirement Plans:
- Traditional, Roth IRAs
- 401 (k) or 403 (b) Rollovers
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Profit Sharing
- Key Person Insurance
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Common and Preferred Stocks
- Principal-Protected Investments
- Bonds: Government, Corporate, and Municipals
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Mutual Funds
- Index Funds
- Insurance: Term, Whole Life, Variable, Universal Life
- Annuities: Fixed and Variable
- Long-Term Care & Disability
- Managed Futures Programs
- Portfolio Reviews and Evaluation
- MAS-Access to 60 Top Professional Money Managers
- Private Money Managers
Financial & Estate Planning*
- Retirement and College Planning
- Income Preservation
- Wealth Transfer Strategies
- Estate Creation
*Services offered through Financial Advisor with SWBC Investment Company.
The products offered:
- are not federally insured;
- are not obligations of the credit union;
- are not guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity;
- involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; and
- if applicable, are being offered by a employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit products.
Securities offered through SWBC Investment Services, LLC, a registered broker/dealer. Member FINRA & SIPC. Advisory services offered through SWBC Investment Company, a Registered Investment Advisor. SWBC Investment Services, LLC & SWBC Investment Company are not affiliated with this institution. *Not federally insured *Are not obligations of the credit union *Are not guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity *Involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal. Are offered by an employee who serves the functions of accepting members deposit and selling non-deposit investment products. Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck. If you need to place a trade, please call SWBC's home office operations department at 1-866-884-2605
SWBC Investment Services, LLC
9311 San Pedro, Suite 600 • San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 321-7357 Office(210) • 581-1672 Fax