Family Legal Plan
Family Legal Plan
LegalShield offers a form of legal insurance designed to meet the most common legal needs. The plan includes Legal Services from a top rated provider law firm in Texas, 24 hours access to an Attorney by phone and includes Identity Theft Protection and Restoration from Kroll Background American and their top rated risk management investigators.
Members find they use our Preventative Legal Services most of all. These include:
- Telephone Consultations ?on an unlimited number of subjects, never wonder what your legal rights are again!
- Letters and phone calls made on your behalf --one letter or phone call per subject matter, unlimited subjects
- Unlimited document review --10 pages per document, always know what you are signing!
- A Standard Will (with annual updates) plus Durable Power of Attorney and Living Will.
Other Areas of Coverage Include:
- Motor Vehicle Legal Services ? Representation for traffic tickets or even major motor vehicle situations
- Trial Defense Services ? 60 hours the first year, increasing to 300 hours beginning the 5th year
- IRS Audit Legal Services ? Offers 50 hours of Attorney time if ever audited by the IRS
- 25% Discount from the Provider Law Firm?s standard rate, for services not otherwise specifically listed
For more information or to sign up for the products and services listed above, CLICK HERE.
EXCLUSIONS: Legal Remedy - Any Stolen Identity Event where the victim is unwilling to prosecute the person who caused the victim to suffer the fraud or its consequences. Dishonest Acts - Any dishonest, criminal, malicious or fraudulent acts, if the Member(s) that suffered the fraud personally participated in, directed or had knowledge of such acts. Financial Loss - Membership Services do not cover any financial losses attributed to the Stolen Identity Event, including but not limited to, money stolen from a wallet, unauthorized purchases of retail goods or services online, by phone, mail or direct. Pre-existing Stolen Identity Event Limitations - If either the victim had knowledge of, or reasonably should have had knowledge of, the pre-existing stolen identity event based on information provided to them prior to enrollment in the Identity Theft Shield program, such an event or the consequences caused by it are not covered. Business - A covered stolen identity event does not include the theft or unauthorized or illegal use of their business name, DBA or any other method of identifying their business activity.